Jimmy Kimmel Live!/YouTube/NBCChris Pratt said producers gave him ‘dinosaur portions’ of ribs during the show.
- Chris Pratt has recalled the time he ate 16 racks of ribs during a day filming “Parks and Recreation.”
- Pratt said during a Thursday appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” that in a bid to get some screen time in a scene in which he had no lines, he decided it would be funny to eat a rack of ribs per take at the show’s fictional Jurassic Fork restaurant.
- Pratt said that if the cameras caught him, he would “absolutely be inhaling ribs,” making his costar Nick Offerman laugh.
- “I went through 12 racks of ribs, which is the equivalent of six pigs,” Pratt said.
- Pratt said he then had a further four racks of ribs at lunch because it was made by the same catering company that supplied the food for Jurassic Fork.
- “I sat down with another four racks of ribs next to Nick. And ate the ribs, and I got a big laugh. I gave myself a food coma,” Pratt told Kimmel.
- Watch the interview in full below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- Disney has 23 movies coming out in 2020 – here they all are
- Jason Momoa apologised after putting Chris Pratt on blast for using a plastic bottle in an Amazon ad
- Arnold Schwarzenegger says ‘pumping iron’ with Chris Pratt was ‘the decision-making factor’ in letting the actor marry his daughter
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.