- Chris Evanstold Jimmy Fallon that he doesn’t think he can wear cable knit sweaters any more thanks to “Knives Out.”
- Fallon asked Evans, who played Hugh Ransom Drysdale in Rian Johnson’s whodunnit, if he was going to wear the famous cable-knit sweater he wore in the film on his new Instagram account.
- Evans said: “It’s a shame, I love cable knits. But now I feel like when I wear them people are like, ‘urgh.’ I don’t know if it works anymore.”
- Fallon said: “It’s kind of a great sweater to own though. It’s classic.”
- Evans, who was promoting his new Apple TV show “Defending Jacob,” agreed: “I love that sweater. I love cable knits, it’s my favourite thing about winter! Cable knits!”
- Watch the full video below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.