- gameofthrones.wikia.com”Game of Thrones” was using a prosthetic George W. Bush head to in beheading scenes.Oops. HBO apologized for the use of a prosthetic George W. Bush head on “Game of Thrones.” The cable network says the image shall be removed from future DVD production.
- Sony Pictures Television (SPT) is paying $271 million for a bigger stake in Indian TV group Mult Screen Media (MSM). With government approval, SPT will control more than 94% of shares in the company.
- Netflix announced today they have added a Chief Business Development Officer position. Former VP of Business Development, Bill Holmes, will fill the new executive role.
- “Iron Man 3,” “Django Unchained,” “Man of Steel” are among the films to line up Comic Con.
- Diem Brown of MTV “Real World/Road Rules Challenge” fame, was diagnosed with ovarian cancer for a second time.
- After David Arquette filed for divorce, Courteney Cox is asking the court to drop Arquette’s name.
- A judge is set to hear arguments Friday from both ABC and CBS regarding the latter’s motion to block the former from airing a near copycat of long-running, “Big Brother.” “The Glass House” is set to premiere Monday night at 10 p.m.
- Heavy metal band Metallica recorded a public service announcement to help catch a man involved in the death of a Virginia Tech student. The student was last seen leaving one of the bands concerts.
- Chris Brown went to the hospital after reportedly getting in a brawl with rapper Drake at a New York nightclub last night. The singer tweeted an open gash on his chin before removing the photo. It’s rumoured the two were fighting over Brown’s ex, Rihanna.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.