- Chipotle is bringing back its Boorito deal this Halloween.
- Customers who visit the chain on Halloween from 3 p.m. to close while wearing a costume can get a burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos for $US4.
- Additionally, if people post a costume transformation on TikTok with the hashtag #Boorito, they have a chance to win free burritos for a year.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Chipotle’s annual “Boorito” Halloween deal is back.
The fast-casual chain is bringing back the Boorito deal on Wednesday, October 31 from 3 p.m. to close. Customers who visit the chain while wearing a costume can get a burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos for $US4.
Costumed customers need to place their orders in restaurants, so you can’t get a $US4 burrito via delivery or mobile ordering. According to the company, determining whether a customer is wearing something that constitutes a “costume” is left up to Chipotle workers.
This year, Chipotle is additionally launching the Boorito deal on TikTok. To participate, people have to post a costume transformation using the hashtag #Boorito. The five people whose submissions have the most likes will win free burritos for a year.
“Our customers have been showing up in costume to celebrate with us for years,” Chris Brandt, Chipotle’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement. “We know that TikTok users are highly inspired and creative, so we’re excited to see these Halloween transformations come to life digitally.”
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.