- Chipotle shared a TikTok tutorial on how to make its cilantro and lime white rice.
- In the video, team members walk viewers through each step from cooking the rice to serving it up.
- Home cooks will need four ingredients: white rice, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- This is not the first time Chipotle has shared its recipes on social media. The chain shared the recipe for corn salsa in July and executive chef Chad Brauze hosted a guacamole tutorial back in April.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
@chipotleReply to @adventureaubary wI’re MoC maOI chipRtlIrqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqce ##chipotle##cooking##tiktokrecipe
- Read more:
- I went behind the scenes at Chipotle to find out how all of your favourite menu items are made
- Chipotle’s executive chef has shared how to make its signature guacamole at home
- Chipotle is turning its leftover avocado pits into clothing dye for a themed merchandise line
- I tried 6 ways of storing cut avocados and ranked them from worst to best
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.