On Tuesday, Cheetos announced plans to open “The Spotted Cheetah,” a fine-dining restaurant in New York City.
The restaurant will be serving up Cheetos-inspired fare for a limited time only, from August 15 to 17.
Celebrity chef Anne Burrell will be making culinary creations such as Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles, Spicy Cheetos Nachos, and Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake.
The three-course menu will have feature items ranging from $US8 to $US22.
Interested diners can reserve a seat starting on Tuesday on The Spotted Cheetah website. However, it looks like spots are filling up — every time slot Business Insider attempted to reserve a table for was already sold out on Tuesday afternoon.
Here’s the full menu, plus some photos of what diners can expect:
Dangerously Cheesy Starters:
Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup.
- Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
The Big Cheese:
- Flamin’ Hot and White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos
- Cheetos Mix-ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot Limón Chicken Tacos
- Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos Sweetos Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos and Cheetos Sweetos Apple Crepe
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.