There are more than 1,000 people on the waiting list for Cheetos’ New York City restaurant that will be open for just three nights.
The Wall Street Journal reported all 300 openings at The Spotted Cheetah were filled within six hours of Cheetos announcing the restaurant’s opening last week.
The restaurant will be serving up Cheetos-inspired fare for a limited time only, from August 15-17.
Celebrity chef Anne Burrell will be making culinary creations such as Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles, Spicy Cheetos Nachos, and Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake.
The three-course menu will have feature items ranging from $US8 to $US22.
Here’s the full menu, plus some photos of what diners can expect:
Dangerously Cheesy Starters:
- Cheetos Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
The Big Cheese:
- Flamin’ Hot and White Cheddar Mac n’ Cheetos
- Cheetos Mix-ups Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos Nachos
- Flamin’ Hot Limón Chicken Tacos
- Cheetos Sweetos Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos Sweetos Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos and Cheetos Sweetos Apple Crepe
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.