With Obama’s healthcare reform bill on the precipice of becoming a reality, healthcare providers and healthcare-related companies are performing poorly.
We took a look at 10 of the worst performing healthcare stocks this morning with a price above $5 as to exclude the hundreds of penny stock biotech companies being pumped and dumped. Here’s the breakdown:
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): $32.48 / -1.72%
- Coventry Health Care Inc (CVH): $24.83 / -1.27%
- Aetna Inc (AET): $31.65 / -0.95%
- Health Net Inc (HNT): $24.64 / -0.91%
- CIGNA Corp (CI): $34.65 / -0.89%
Photo: Google Finance
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.