Facebook could capture up to $1 billion in RTB ad dollars from its FBX ad exchange, Bloomberg reports.
Susan Blond Inc. announced several new client new signings, including: Actress Pamela Anderson, iLuminate, the non-profit organisation Hearing Health Foundation, Grooveshark, and fitness program and studios Lithe Method.
America is seeing 43,000 political campaign ads per day, according to Kantar.
USA Today went through a redesign.
Previously on Business Insider:
- Christians Are Furious At This Dr. Pepper Evolution Ad On Facebook
- No, You Cannot Contact LinkedIn By Phone
- The Standard Hotel Is Selling Prints Of Its Disgusting New Ad Campaign For $2,000
- Here’s The ‘Racist’ TV Commercial Bic Doesn’t Want You To See
- Why Twitter’s Signup Process Is A Huge Drag On Its Ad Business
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.