- We compiled nine tips to help you book your next flight online.
- They will help you find the cheapest airfare, set yourself up for upgrades, and ensure a comfortable flight.
Booking your flight is often a stressful experience. But it doesn’t have to be.
We compiled nine tips to help you through every step of the flight-booking process, from finding the cheapest deals to setting yourself up to get upgrades on your flight.
Check out the infographic below for some tips to help you book your next flight.
Want more info on how to find the cheapest flights? Check these out:
- The best time to book your plane tickets is no longer on a Tuesday
- This couple flew around the world in first class using airline points – and paid less than $US2,000 for $US55,000 of airfare
- I travel the world for 3 months of the year – here are my 10 best tips to make trips less expensive
- The cheapest US airports to fly in and out of
- The one thing travellers are doing wrong after they have booked a flight
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.