- At the opening of his new bar in Cabo San Lucas, Charlie Sheen greeted the crowd by calling them a “lying bunch of fa—t a–holes.” After getting heat for his remarks, the actor quickly half-apologized: “I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologise if I offended anyone … I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp.”
- Meanwhile, Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller was just awarded a six-figure settlement rumoured to be around $250K from The Canyons rehab after someone from the facility allegedly leaked private information about her while she was staying there, including her admissions documents — which detailed the nature of her addiction.
- Jay-Z is working on an original score for “The Great Gatsby.”
- The earliest Robin Roberts will return to “Good Morning America” is in May.
- Richard Branson gifted his nephew Ned Rock’nroll with a trip to space in honour of the chap’s recent, secret marriage to Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet.
- P!nk’s former music producers are suing the singer for allegedly cheating them out of $36k in royalties.
- “Skyfall” has reached the $1 billion global milestone.
- In case you were wondering, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s baby was conceived near the vatican while the couple were celebrating her 32nd birthday in Rome in October.
- Chris Brown and Rihanna spent New Year’s Day in bed together, and she obviously posted photos about it.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.