BI Intelligence is a subscription-based tech research service from Business Insider, covering mobile, social, payments, and other leading topics in tech. We provide in-depth analysis and daily news briefs accompanied by downloadable charts and data to our thousands of paid users.
Now is the perfect time to try BI Intelligence if you haven’t already. We’ve got big plans for making the service even more valuable to subscribers, including bolstering our coverage areas and expanding our team. Here’s a look at some of the changes under way:
- We’ve broadened the scope of our coverage from mobile and social media to digital payments and video.
- We’re delivering daily analysis on our four topic areas, as well as regularly publishing comprehensive reports on some of the most complex developments in the tech industry.
- Our newsletters will offer more must-read news exclusives of interest to industry insiders.
- To keep pace with our editorial plans, we have also grown our staff of analysts and editors. And we have plans in the works to keep expanding our team.
- Along with our new coverage areas, we’ve also redesigned our site to make it easier to use.
To get a sense of what we do, see the chart below showing global smartphone market share. We produce charts and reports every day that dig into what the latest market developments are, why they matter, and what’s going to happen next.
Here’s a sample of some of the recent topics we’ve covered:
- Beacons — what they are, how they work, and the industries where they’re about to have a huge impact
- Social Media Demographics — who does what on social networks
- The Credit Card Payments chain — parsing out each player involved in every credit card transaction, and identifying who in that chain is the most vulnerable to disruption
- Mobile Video — how mobile has begun driving viewership among the top digital video platforms
- Social Media Engagement — examining social media from a time-spend and interaction perspective to see which networks are really driving engagement
- The Internet Of Things — the race to connect every household and business device to the Internet is under way, and it’s going to have a huge economic impact on nearly every industry
- Mobile Commerce Among Top Retailers — how Amazon, eBay, and Walmart are drawing in more mobile shoppers every day, and getting them to buy
In the next few months, BI Intelligence will analyse:
- Social Big Data
- Real-Time Bidding
- Smart TVs
- Digital Wallets
- Native Advertising
- Low-End Smartphones
- Frictionless Payments
If you’d like to try out BI Intelligence, you can sign up today for a free two week trial.
Subscribers receive weekly in-depth reports, daily charts, and a daily morning newsletter with the latest in the global mobile, social media, digital payments, and video industries. If multiple people in your organisation are interested in a subscription, email us at [email protected] for enterprise pricing.