- Canadian singer Céline Dion performed her own song at a karaoke and listening party in New York on Thursday.
- Dion was celebrating the release of her new album, “Courage,” and led the crowd in a rendition of her new hit, “Flying on My Own.”
- Video from the event shows audience members singing along to Dion’s new single, while the singer belted it out onstage.
- “Courage” was released at midnight on Friday, and is the 12th English-language album from Dion.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Karaoke screen: Flying on My Own made famous by Celine Dion
Celine Dion: I got it pic.twitter.com/58qUQHkftA
— Eric D (@ericd) November 15, 2019
- Read more:
- Céline Dion sported a bowl cut on the cover of a magazine and managed to make it look chic
- Céline Dion is already 2019’s reigning queen of celebrity fashion. Here are her most daring looks so far.
- Watch Celine Dion and James Corden re-create an iconic scene from ‘Titanic’ on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Céline Dion danced and sang in the crowd at Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas residency show and Gaga even dedicated a song to her
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.