- Céline Dion was spotted wearing a $US4,400 Chanel jumpsuit in Paris on Thursday.
- She paired the sleek black one-piece with a sparkly $US1,650 Chanel belt.
- Her matching $US815 Gianvito Rossi suede sandals brought the total cost of her outfit to $US6,865.
- She later changed into an eye-catching $US1,915 feathered pink Attico top with high-waisted jeans.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Summer is finally in full swing, and nobody seems to be enjoying the season more than Céline Dion. The singer was spotted in Paris on Thursday wearing two outfits that were equal parts chic and extravagant.
First, Dion wore a $US4,400 black stretch crepe jumpsuit from Chanel’s spring-summer 2019 collection. Though the capri-length piece is rather minimalist, its sparkling shoulder straps with the Chanel logo add a touch of luxe.
Dion upped the sparkle factor by adding a $US1,650 belt that made it loud and clear she was wearing a Chanel ensemble. She completed the look with a pair of $US815 Gianvito Rossi suede sandals, bringing the total cost of her outfit to $US6,865.
She later changed into an equally eye-catching look, this time opting for a $US1,915 feathered pink top by Attico, which she paired with high-waisted jeans for a casual touch. Dion also accessorized with a Fendi purse, which the Daily Mail reported is worth $US3,364, as well as a pair of fuzzy pink shoes (INSIDER was unable to find the price and designer) to match her top.
Whether she’s walking the red carpet at the Met Gala or hitting the streets of Paris, Dion always seems to steal the show.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.