Actors and actresses stepped out Sunday for the 69th annual Primetime Emmys. While there were many great looks — and a few misses — no one may have shined more than the couples at the Microsoft Theatre.
Keep reading to see the couples that killed it on the Emmys red carpet.
Power couple Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy looked very much in love (as always) on the red carpet.
'The Walking Dead' actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan and longtime girlfriend Hilarie Burton have been together since 2009.
Jeffrey Tambor's wife Kasia Ostlun joined her husband who was nominated for lead actor in a comedy series for 'Transparent.'
More from INSIDER:
- The 21 craziest Emmys outfits celebrities have worn on the red carpet
- People are freaking out that Nicole Kidman snubbed her adopted kids at the Emmys
- The 18 best-dressed couples at the 2017 Emmys
- The 35 best Emmy Awards outfits of all time
- Everything you need to know about Hulu’s haunting series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.