We may never know why certain celebrities seem immune to the slow forward march of ageing. All we can do is admire their mind-boggling youthfulness from afar.
Here are 24 famous men and women whose looks have barely changed in the past decade or so.
William Shatner almost looks younger now than he did in the early 2000s. He's currently 85 years old.
Gwen Stefani was just 22 when her band No Doubt got a record deal. She's still performing today at age 47.
Christy Turlington rose to prominence as a supermodel in the 1980s and 1990s. Today, she's 47 years old.
People love to lambast Gwyneth Paltrow's infamously strict diet. Then again, maybe it's the secret to the 44-year-old's youthful glow.
Actor Taye Diggs made the leap from stage to screen but never seemed to age in the process. He's currently 45 years old.
More from INSIDER:
- 4 reasons why you should never feel ashamed of your divorce
- The scary ingredients hiding in your junk food — and what they mean for you and your health
- ‘Game of Thrones’ director talks the ‘excitement and terror’ of tackling that huge battle scene and emotional reunions
- 5 reasons why reading to your child will benefit their development
- Dany’s dragon on ‘Game of Thrones’ is a lot less menacing when you know it’s just a machine
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.