If you’re torn between the battle of Android and IOS then this product could be the answer for you.
Israeli company Esti designed a case for iPhones that has Android software built-in. It allows wireless charging and up to 256Gb of memory, adding onto your Apple product.
The case is called “EYE” and the creators say it will be compatible with the new iPhone 1 month after it’s release.
The product has received over 200% of its funding goal on Kickstarter and it will retail for around £150.
Produced by Leon Siciliano
More from Business Insider UK:
- Coal isn’t dead yet and the railroads are loving it
- Drinkers are starting to lose their taste for the most popular beer in America
- The Queen has officially signed the Brexit Bill
- Why GM invites ethical hackers to try and hack its cars
- The FTSE 100 hits a fresh record after the Fed raises rates and Dutch voters reject populism
EXCLUSIVE FREE REPORT:
25 Big Tech Predictions by BI Intelligence. Get the Report Now »
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.