Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTubeCardi B welcomed a baby with Offset in July.
- Cardi B appeared on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Wednesday and opened up about being a mother following the birth of Kulture, her daughter with with Offset, in July.
- The rapper gushed over motherhood, saying it’s “the best” and that she wants three or four children.
- The 26 year old added that, because of the happiness her daughter brought her, she could “do this over and over again.”
- However, she admitted that childbirth was harder than she anticipated, and Kulture “broke my vagina.”
- “That’s a rude thing for her to do,” Kimmel joked.
- Cardi B added that “nobody told me they were going to stitch my vagina.”
- She also said her daughter is “very feisty” and “demanding” and she’s “not mentally ready” to show Kulture to the public.
- Watch the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.