With Steve Rattner going from the private sector to serving as the Car Czar, he’s required to fill out a disclosure form, listing all of his assets. All told, here’s worth somewhere between $188-$608 million.
Zero Hedge has plucked out some of his more interesting holdings
– Between $500,000 and $1 million in Goldman stock.
– Less than $1,001 apiece in Bear Stearns Cos., Citigroup Inc., and Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
– Sold between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 of LCDX10 CDS protection (long loans) on 3 occasions between October and December, 2008, and IG11 on three occasions (long investment grade credit).
– Less than $1,001 in Ford.
– Between $500,000 and $1 million in Cerberus Institutional Partners LP Series 2. (yes, the same Cerberus that owned Chrysler).
– An aeroplane, valued between $5 million and $25 million, used in an air charter business.
– A horse farm in North Salem, New York, valued at between $5 million and $25 million.
– 150,000 in General Motors Corp.’s senior secured loans using a credit-default swaps index that guarantees the secured debt of 100 companies, including GM, the filing shows.
– $105 million in various Quadrangle investments.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.