- You can use most major credit cards on PayPal, including Visa,MasterCard,Discover,American Express, and more.
- It’s easy to link a credit card to your PayPal account using the mobile app or website.
- You can add multiple credit or debit cards and choose which one to use when making purchases.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In addition to connecting your bank account to PayPal, you can also use credit cards with the online payment service.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add a credit card on PayPal in the mobile app
2. Tap the Settings icon (shaped like a gear) in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Banks and Cards.”
4. Tap the plus at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap “Debit or credit card.”
6. In the Link a card manually section, tap “Debit or credit card” and then follow the instructions to enter your credit card number.
How to add a credit card on PayPal using a web browser
1. Open the PayPal website in a browser and log in if necessary.
2. If you’re not on the Wallet page, tap “Wallet” at the top of the screen.
3. Tap “Link a debit or credit card.”
4. In the “Link a card manually” section, tap “Debit or credit card” and then follow the instructions to enter your credit card number.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.