- You can’t get YouTube TV on a PS4 as it is not a supported device for the subscription service.
- However, you can watch YouTube on your PS4 using the app or browser.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With the rise in popularity for entertainment media websites like YouTube, there has been a growing demand to make the platform easily accessible to as many devices as possible. Currently, there are 13 devices that currently support YouTube TV.
Whether you want to watch gameplay videos from your favourite content creator, indulge in compilations from videos previously published on sites such as TikTok or Vine, or keep up on new content from your subscribed channels, you can do so on your PlayStation 4 console.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
You can’t get YouTube TV on a PS4– here’s how to watch regular YouTube on your PlayStation 4
1. Boot up your PlayStation 4 console and access the PlayStation Store.
2. In the PlayStation Store, head to the search bar and type in “YouTube” and click on the YouTube app to download it on your system.
3. Once the app is downloaded on your console, head back to the PS4 home screen, and launch the YouTube app. The app will not be easily visible, but you can access it by clicking on the “TV & Video” folder and browsing for the YouTube icon.
After you launch the app, you will have access to YouTube. However, if you want to like, comment, or subscribe to channels you will need to log into your YouTube account.
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.