- You can download Disney Plus on your Xbox One, just as you would any other streaming app.
- You can easily search for Disney Plus in the Microsoft Store and download the app to your app library.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Here are the details, and how to download it onto your Xbox One.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get Disney Plus on your Xbox One
1. From your Xbox One home screen, use the right back trigger on your controller to scroll over to “Store.”
- You can also launch the Store by pressing the Home button on your controller. Select “Store” from the pop-up menu that opens, which will appear as the Microsoft logo in a shopping bag.
2. Scroll down until you find the “Search” tab. Select it by pressing the “A” button on your controller.
3. Begin typing “Disney Plus.” The search feature should automatically generate results.
4. Once it appears, scroll down and select the Disney Plus app using the “A” button on your controller.
5. This will open the app’s details page. If the app is already installed on your console, the page will give you the option to launch the app. Otherwise, scroll to and select the green “Get” button to install the app. Since it’s free to download, you shouldn’t be prompted for any payment information.
6. Once Disney Plus is installed, you can access it from the “My games & apps” tab on the home screen. After selecting “My games & apps,” followed by “See all,” you can view a complete list of your apps, including your streaming platforms.
7. Open Disney Plus and log in with your account information to begin watching.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.