- You can get Apple Music on your Android phone or tablet, and listen to all the same music as iOS users.
- To get Apple Music on an Android device, you can go through the Google Play Store.
- Apple Music can be downloaded on any Android device that’s running Android 5.0 or higher.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
And luckily, downloading Apple Music on your Android phone or tablet should only take a minute, as long as the device is running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later. Here’s how to download the app from the Google Play Store.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get Apple Music on your Android device
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for “Apple Music.”
2. Once you reach its store page, tap “Install” and wait for it to download.
3. Once it finishes downloading, open Apple Music by tapping its app icon.
4. Sign in with (or create) an Apple ID and password.
5. Open the Android Apple Music App and elect to start the free trial. It lasts three months.
6. Select the subscription type you prefer. There are four possible plans:
- An individual subscription for $US9.99 a month.
- An individual subscription that lasts one year, for $US99.00.
- A family plan that gives you six Apple Music accounts for $US14.99 a month.
- A student subscription that costs $US4.99 a month. You’ll need to verify your college enrollment if you select this option.
7. Sign in, and if prompted, enter in the verification code that’s texted to you.
8. Enter your payment method and preferences.
9. Agree to the terms and conditions, and start enjoying Apple Music on Android.
- embed type
- embed type
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.