Alice Schroeder, former Wall Street analyst and author, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- How does Warren Buffett really make his investment decisions? Is it as stupidly simple as it seems in his annual letters?
- Answer: Of course not.
- Buffett has a very efficient screening process and 50 years of experience
- What do the other 11 people at Berkshire Hathaway do?
- Why no MBA students are working for Warren Buffett for free
- Read excerpts of The Snowball here >
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
More Alice Schroeder:
– Goldman Sachs’s PR Has Been A Bigger Disaster Than The Exxon Valdez
– Warren Buffett’s Secrets To Success
– The Truth About Warren Buffett: He’s “Almost Like A Kid”
– What’s Going To Happen To Berkshire Hathaway When Warren Buffett Departs
More Video: TBI Calendar Click HERE >
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.