Alice Schroeder, Author, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- The future for Berkshire Hathaway
- The Oracle will not step down and retire. He is 79, however, and he freely admits he’s not going to live forever.
- His successor has been chosen.
- Unfortunately, Berkshire Hathaway sans Warren will probably be like Paul McCartney & Wings
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
More Alice Schroeder:
– Goldman Sachs’s PR Has Been A Bigger Disaster Than The Exxon Valdez
– Warren Buffett’s Secrets To Success
– How Warren Buffett Really Makes His Investment Decisions
– ºThe Truth About Warren Buffett: He’s “Almost Like A Kid”
More Video: TBI Calendar Click HERE >
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.