Dan Frommer, Deputy Editor, Business Insider
Your Questions (7 min)
- Has Google jumped the shark? It wasn’t long ago everyone loved and praised every move.
- With the introduction of the new Microsoft mobile software, can Palm survive?
- Why does everyone think Palm is in trouble? Why do they have to beat Apple or Android in sales to “win”?
- Any idea when Yahoo will get first payment from Microsoft?
- What does the ad network landscape look like in 6-12 months?
- How did porn apps slip into the app store… only to be taken down by Apple?
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
– Forcing Google Buzz Into Gmail Was A Mistake
– Will Cost-Per-Lead Pricing Model Save The Banner Type Ads?
– When Will Congress Finally Freak Out About behavioural Targeting And Other Big Brother Web Tracking Techniques?
More Video: Click HERE >
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.