Susan Lyne, CEO, Gilt Groupe
Gilt Groupe Leading The Way In A Hot New E-Commerce Trend
- Private-sale business going bananas, Gilt leading the way
- ~$200 million of revenue this year, $500 million next year
- “We change out the store overnight”
- New “Gilt Man” offers bikes, skis, and other cool stuff
- Not just a close-out business–manufacturers make stuff for Gilt
- IPO not on immediate horizon (but soon)
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
Disclosure: Gilt co-founders Kevin Ryan and Dwight Merriman are also co-founders of and investors in the Business Insider.
More Video: TBI Calendar Click HERE >
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.