Michael Neuman, President, Amplify Sports and Entertainment
Tiger Woods’s Future Earning Power (6 min)
- A year ago, as Tiger Woods was emerging as a family man he was considered for “safety” brands such as Volvo. Now not so much.
- What is the “morals” clause in endorsement deals?
- Brands’ image is damaged also with the reputation of the disgraced celebrity endorsing the product.
- How should the endorsers approach the situation?
- What can Tiger Woods do to make up for the scandal to his endorsers?
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.