How do Warren Buffet and Peter Lynch decide on their market moves?
Validea’s guru strategies analyse the investment methods used by legendary investors and apply their tactics to the current markets to make top value stocks.
Validea founder & CEO John Reese answers questions about his guru-based investment approach:
- How do the guru-based investment strategies work?
- Who are the investment gurus that the strategies are based on? Why some investors are considered gurus, while others are not?
- Focusing on the Buffett’s guru strategy – What goes into his strategy and how has the performance been, say over the past 12 months?
- How does the Buffett guru model compare to Buffett’s actual holdings?
- What is a popular guru strategy?
- What are some of the challenges that investors may face when trying to implement a strategy like one of those found on Validea?
- Is there a risk that with the changing environment that these strategies will stop working in the future?
And don’t miss…
Produced By: Kamelia Angelova & William Wei
More Videos: Click Here >
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.