Business Insider is looking for a Video Producer/Director to join BI Studios, our in-house branded content team. This position works closely with our marketing department to create engaging, unique videos in BI’s voice for our advertising partners.
The ideal candidate is a great storyteller, someone who can conceive and quickly execute compelling short form video content for the web and other digital platforms. They should be a multi-tasker who can assist in project management, as well as produce photo and video shoot logistics for our advertising partners. Lastly, they should have a passion for technology, culture, news, and finance among other topics core to BI’s audience and our clients.
- Conceive, write, edit and produce videos for BI Studios advertising partners
- Organise freelancers and external video crews to complete projects and tasks; manage their workload and project assignments
- Assist in developing marketing collateral and proposal responses as it relates to video
- Steer the video distribution strategy for BI Studios
- 3+ years of professional experience in directing, shooting, and editing
- Proven ability to create compelling, shareable web video
- Experience in providing creative direction, concepting, script development, and post-production management
- Excellent production management skills. Create and maintain production calendar, stay within budget and meet deadlines. Work independently as well as collaborate with a group.
- Expertise in creating graphics for branding videos, including lower thirds, bugs, intro graphics, etc.
- Experience managing budget accountability
- Expertise with post-production software including Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other Creative Cloud software; motion Graphics Design and Animation experience a strong plus
- Experience in tech or business journalism preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills
If you look at the world and always see stories to tell and have the tools to tell those stories in creative and uniques ways for digital video submit a brief cover letter, a link to your reel, and your resume now.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.