Business Insider UK is hiring a tech reporter to join our team in London. We are looking for a driven storyteller who can spot scoops and is able to write quickly and independently.
This person should be obsessed with covering the world’s biggest tech companies, including Google, Facebook, Apple, Uber, and Amazon. He or she should be excited about chasing down news and delivering original, reported features.
The ideal candidate:
- has 2-3 years experience in a digital newsroom, and a background in journalism
- has a proven track record of breaking stories in the tech world for a reputable media company or publication
- is a sharp writer with a proven talent for framing headlines
- knows how to create and package stories in an exciting way with an original angle
- knows how to use blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media to attract and engage an audience
This person has excellent communication skills and is genuinely excited about building Business Insider UK’s tech readership. A solid grasp on SEO is a plus.
Apply here with a CV, cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile, if this sounds like your dream job.
Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.