If you are a car fanatic, listen up.
The transportation team at Business Insider is looking to hire a paid intern to write about the most innovative, luxurious, and technologically advanced cars coming to market.
Business Insider interns are a vital part of our team and participate in everything from pitching, reporting, writing, and producing stories.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience writing for a news outlet or a degree in journalism or related concentration.
- A passion for car culture, an understanding of new auto technologies, and knowledge of all the latest car rumours and news.
- A strong understanding of the car industry and familiarity with major car companies like Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Volvo, Toyota, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler, and Ford.
- An interest in all forms of transportation technologies, including electric vehicles to futuristic travel technologies like the Hyperloop, self-driving cars, and sonic jets.
- A willingness to also write about other types of transportation, including trains, planes, and ships.
If this sounds like your dream job, APPLY HERE. Be sure to send us a resume and cover letter.
This position starts in January and runs for 6 months. It also requires 40 hours a week.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.