Business Insider is looking for an Ad Traffic Coordinator in our New York office.
The Ad Traffic Coordinator will join an expanding Ad Operations team that is responsible for executing advertising campaigns for a growing list of advertisers and agencies. In addition, the individual will be trained and ultimately responsible for setting up new campaigns in our adserver, managing a reservations calendar, QA’ing client’s ads to ensure they work properly, and working with the Revenue Operations team to ensure campaigns launch without a hitch. This individual will be responsible for running campaigns on desktop and mobile formats.
This entry-level role is an incredible way to start your career at the fastest-growing business publisher. This role interacts with Sales, Account Management, Business Development, External Vendors, and BI Studios groups.
- Ensuring that all aspects of campaigns get scheduled properly so campaigns go live on time
- QAing the ads prior to going live; this includes making sure client assets work properly in all browsers and operating systems
- Managing the set-up process for new ad campaigns
- Coordinating all creative elements to be delivered on time for new campaigns, and working with all team members to ensure creative deadlines are met
- Updating a reservations calendar to ensure team members properly schedule sponsorships
Some of the characteristics you’ve got:
- BA/BS Degree with relevant internship experience
- Extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organised, and have the ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer/technical sills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- A basic knowledge of ad servers such as Sizemik, Flashtalking, PointRoll, DFP is helpful, but not required
If you want to start and grow your career in an operational-focused role and love the digital media space, please apply online and tell us why you’re a good fit for the team. Thanks in advance.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.