Business Insider is hiring a new Associate Digital Media Strategist to work in our New York office.
The Associate Digital Media Strategist will join a busy team that is responsible for planning digital advertising campaigns for an expanding list of advertisers and agencies. This individual will also manage available ad inventory, use site benchmarks to create smart client proposals, and work with the Ad Operations team to ensure campaigns go off without a hitch. In addition, this individual will be responsible for planning cross-platform campaigns on desktop, mobile, video, private marketplace, and other emerging media formats.
This role provides an incredible learning experience for someone interested in planning and buying online media. This role works closely with Sales, Account Management, Sales Development, Ad Traffic, Programmatic and Editorial teams.
As the Associate Digital Media Strategist, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Creating efficient media plans based on client’s budget and strategic objectives
- Communicating advertising specifications and creative lead times to advertisers and agencies
- Working in the inventory management system
- Creating Insertion Orders and adhering to defined business processes
- Collaborating with internal teams to create the best possible campaign for our clients
- At least 1 year of work experience / internship experience in digital advertising / marketing arena
- BA/BS Degree
- Proven experience being detail-oriented, exceptionally organised and a multi-tasker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; solid technical skills
- Thrives in fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
If this is the right role for you, apply online and tell us why you’re a good fit for the role.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.