Business Insider is looking for a reporter to join our transportation team.
The reporter will focus on the airline industry, though they will also assist in general transportation coverage.
The role includes covering daily airline news, writing about trends in the space, and producing visual feature stories related to the broader industry.
As a reporter on the transportation team, you’ll be comfortable writing clearly and quickly, eager to jump on stories when assigned, and capable of balancing quick news hits with longer feature stories and analysis pieces.
Experience covering the industry is not required, but ideal candidates will have:
- A passion for all things transportation-related and a strong interest in the airline industry.
- The ability to write quickly and clearly in a conversational manner.
- Excited about covering breaking news and thrive under pressure.
- A self-starter who is organised and detail-oriented.
- A good attitude and a willingness to learn.
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter, and tell us why this would be your dream job.
The position is full-time in our New York City headquarters. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.