Photo: Luma Partners
Business Insider is looking for a self-driven revenue analyst for a new role in the business development department. This person will work with third-party advertising partners, technology providers, and internal ad operations to develop a smart approach to maximizing ad revenue. He or she will work across all Business Insider channels including the web site, email, video, and mobile.
The role involves forecasting available inventory, monitoring partner performance, and proactively optimising available ad opportunities. The right candidate will understand the nuts and bolts of current yield optimization operations and be up-to-date on emerging technology and models. Responsibilities include:
- Extensive testing and refinement to maximise revenue
- analyse the effectiveness of new yield optimization projects
- Conduct competitive and industry research
- Strong analytic and interpretive skills
- Familiarity with ad-serving technologies
- Familiarity with A/B testing and experiment design
- Firm grasp of key ad metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter curiosity and a drive toward efficiency
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 1-2 years in ad operations or related areas, either at a publisher, technology company, or ad agency
The position is located in our Manhattan office.
You’ll thrive at Business Insider if you are a quick study and have a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic. Ping-pong skills are a plus. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact at the fastest-growing business news site on the web.
Interested? Apply by sending an email with your LinkedIn profile to bwilliams [at] businessinsider.com.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.