[credit provider=”Flickr – Oran Viriyincy” url=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/viriyincy/3221451001/sizes/z/in/photostream/”]
Learn about the dynamic world of online ad sales in a fast-growing digital media startup. The Ad Traffic Coordinator will join an exciting team that is responsible for executing advertising campaigns for a vast list of major advertisers and agencies. In addition, you will be responsible for setting up new campaigns, making sure our clients ads run correctly on the site, trouble-shooting ad issues, and working with the entire operations team to ensure campaigns go off without a hitch.
We need an individual who is passionate about digital advertising and is an excellent problem solver and a quick study. If you are handy with a to-do list and have a keen eye for detail, we’re looking for you!
This entry-level role is an incredible learning experience for anyone interested in understanding how online marketing works. You’ll interact with sales, operations, finance, external vendors, and editorial groups. In addition, you’ll learn about mobile, video, email, and social media ad formats.
- Ensuring that all aspects of campaigns get scheduled properly so campaigns go live on time
- Managing the ad QA process, which includes making sure client assets work properly in all browsers and operating systems.
- Managing the set-up process for new ad campaigns
- Creating a checklist to make sure we have all creative elements in on time for new campaigns, and working with all team members to ensure creative deadlines are being met.
- Using basic HTML skills to make sure client tracking elements are implemented properly on our site and through our email newsletter systems.
- Collaborating with internal teams to test and approve new and innovative ad formats for our site.
Please send resume to [email protected] with subject “Ad Traffic Coordinator.” Thanks in advance.