Do you have strong opinions on Nintendo getting into mobile games? Did you spend last Thanksgiving trying to convince your family to play “Papers, Please?” Do you consider /r/gaming a second home?
Business Insider is looking for a reporter for its new video game team! This writer will primarily focus on day-to-day video game coverage: what are people playing, what are people talking about, and what’s interesting?
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- You have written for a mainstream publication.
- You know how to move a story forward and make it your own.
- You’re able to present gaming news coverage to a broad audience.
- You know the industry, and can identify/cover ongoing and emerging trends.
Apply here if interested. Please include your resume and a cover letter telling us what excites you about video games.
The position is full-time in our New York City headquarters. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.