Business Insider is looking to hire a trending news editor!
Is Twitter the first thing you look at when you wake up and the last thing you look at before you fall asleep?
Are you always the first person to know about a new viral video or trending hashtag?
Is your phone always in your hand?
If you’re obsessed with being on top of viral news and looking for new ways to share and package viral content, this may be the perfect job for you.
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- You have managed a team before.
- You have a love for seeing what’s going on at the internet at all times — this isn’t just your job, it’s your passion.
- You know how to move a story forward and make it your own.
- You’re fast and think on your feet.
- You love to multi-task.
While this position has regular office hours, the ideal candidate lives and breathes social media and viral news; always keeping an eye out for the next story.
APPLY HERE. Please include your resume and a few clips you’re most proud of.