Photo: Patrick Hoesly
Do you excel at crunching numbers, seeing patterns, and asking the right questions to find out what’s really happening? Do you like talking to industry leaders? Can you spot the winners among the hype? Business Insider may have a role for you if so.
We’re looking for a creative, hardworking individual with extremely strong writing, analytic, and information-gathering and processing skills to support an experienced senior analyst.
The ideal applicant will have a voracious appetite for business news and information coupled with the ability to creatively process and thoughtfully interpret the same. If this role is for you, here are some of the traits you possess:
- ability to quickly sort through masses of information and know what matters
- understanding of business modelling and concepts
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- willingness to take a position and back it up with the facts
- excellent at online research and MS Office (or equivalent) apps
The role offers a unique chance to learn both institutional research and business journalism in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. It is full-time and is based in our New York City office. (No Series 7 required.)
If interested, please email a short cover letter and resume to Paul Noglows. Thanks in advance.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.