Business Insider needs a breaking news reporter for our London office.
We are looking for someone who loves the speed and chaos of the daily news cycle to work on our breaking news desk in London. We want reporters who want to set the agenda with our readers. People who aren’t satisfied until that headline is exactly right. People who want to tell it like it is, with zero BS.
We are especially keen to recruit journalists who are fed up with the cliches and jargon of legacy media brands. And we want people who are comfortable knowing that the size of your audience is a useful measure of how interesting your stories are.
If you love to break news and drive major stories forward, then this could be your dream job.
We are looking for:
- Great clips as a reporter, including a mix of breaking news and analysis.
- Strong reporting and writing skills. Someone who gets it right the first time.
- An appreciation for Business Insider, our voice, and what we do well.
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A knowledge of social media and SEO.
Apply HERE if interested. Please include a link to your LinkedIn account, five recent clips, and an extremely short cover letter.
The position is full-time in our London office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.