Business Insider is hiring a paid fellow to write about tech from its London office.
The fellowship starts immediately and will run for six months. Fellows are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week).
As a tech fellow, you can expect to be covering the world’s biggest companies (think Apple, Google, and Facebook), the hottest startups, and the latest gadgets.
We are looking for someone:
- with excellent writing skills, who can work quickly and independently
- who knows how to create and package stories in an exciting way with an original angle
- who has a basic knowledge of the tech industry
- who is hungry to go above and beyond to find agenda-setting scoops
- who is ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts, photo-based stories, and reported features
As a fellow at Business Insider, there is no getting coffee, filing, or making copies.
Apply here with a CV and cover letter telling us why you should be a tech fellow at Business Insider, if this sounds like your dream job.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.