Business Insider is hiring a paid fellow to write about tech from its London office. The fellowship starts in February and will run for six months. The successful candidate will work full-time (40 hours a week).
As a fellow, you can expect to be covering the world’s biggest companies (think Apple, Google, and Facebook), the hottest startups, and the latest gadgets.
We are looking for someone:
- With excellent writing skills, who can work quickly and independently
- Who knows how to create and package stories in an exciting way with an original angle and eye for attention-grabbing images
- Who has a sound knowledge of the tech industry
- Who is hungry to go above and beyond to find agenda-setting scoops
- Who is ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts, photo-based stories, and reported features
As a fellow at Business Insider, there is no getting coffee, filing, or making copies.
Apply here with a CV and cover letter telling us why you should be a tech fellow at Business Insider, if this sounds like your dream job.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.