Business Insider is looking for an advertising account executive, ideally Chicago-based with deep roots in Detroit, to cover the Midwest territory. The ideal candidate is proactive, highly motivated, and has a firm understanding of the online advertising industry and a tenacious desire to succeed in a start-up environment. The account executive will call on a variety of blue-chip advertisers in Chicago, Detroit, and surrounding areas. We’re looking for a minimum of two year digital advertising sales experience with a solid list of agency contacts. Detroit experience and enthusiasm for the auto category are musts. Some travel required.In addition, the EA should meet these key requirements:
- Polished presentation and sales skills
- Well-organised professional who can manage a vibrant account list
- Ability to comprehend and stay ahead of the digital media buying cycle
- Eagerness to thrive at a start-up, with a passion for winning
- Attention to detail and can analyse the key campaign performance indicators
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies at all levels
- Savvy about social media; forward-thinking
You’ll be joining a fun, high-performing sales and marketing team dedicated to driving success for the web’s fastest-growing business news site. You’ll be supported by a sharp marketing group whose awesome ideas have turbo-charged Business Insider’s revenue growth. We’re looking for someone who shares our mission to create the future of business news and understands how critical the sales team is to that mission.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.