Business Insider is hiring a Senior Programmatic Account Manager in our New York office.
The Senior Programmatic Account Manager will join a growing team responsible for executing on our programmatic ad buying strategy, troubleshooting issues with our partners, and teaching internal teams about working with programmatic clients. He or she will be responsible for managing programmatic deals and partnerships from start to finish.
The Senior Programmatic Account Manager will be part of a team that ensures programmatic ad campaigns work properly by working with our partners, as well as interfacing with our clients to navigate issues, ensure good performance, and grow client relationships. She or he will also work with internal teams to educate them on best practices in the ever-changing programmatic arena. She or he will work with BI’s sales, finance, business development, marketing, and ad traffic groups to ensure client goals are achieved in each campaign.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital programmatic advertising, great at client service, and an excellent problem solver.
- Managing the delivery of programmatic campaigns to ensure they fill and run properly
- Recommending optimizations to clients
- Educating Sales Reps on Programmatic workflow
- Interacting with top advertising agencies and trading desks on major accounts
- Working closely with our partners to ensure proper setup and execution of ad products
- Creating weekly reports, case studies, benchmarks, and more
The candidate should bring the following:
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DFP, DFA, Sizmek, etc), major SSPs (Rubicon Project, Ad Exchange), and web analytics tools
- Excellent client service skills
- 4+ years of digital advertising experience; at least 2+ years experience managing programmatic campaigns
- Extreme organizational capabilities, ability to multi-task, and a keen eye for details
- BA/BS degree
- Enthusiasm for Business Insider and the content we produce
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you’re a good fit with the role. Thanks in advance.
NOW WATCH: This woman got a prime seat at a Trump rally, and spent the whole time reading a book about racism
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.