Business Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep financial, media, tech, and other industry verticals. Launched in 2007, we are now the largest business news site on the web. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits with a collaborative team that has a lot of fun. You’ll have the opportunity to make a contribution on day one.
Our Senior Product Manager will drive the development of new products across platforms and devices. Partnering with our engineering team and working closely with all BI’s editorial and business groups, you’ll manage the entire life-cycle of features, from initial specs through implementation.
You’ll be responsible for defining and deploying products that drive audience and revenue across devices, editions and geographies, converting casual readers into loyal subscribers. You will champion the user experience in everything you do, and integrate UX, business goals, and technology capabilities into lucrative products.
- Develop strategies to attract and grow readership using platforms like email newsletters, personalisation, push notifications, social media, and on-site messaging
- Work with business owners to determine the optimal approach to convert and grow audiences and revenue
- Engage closely with the engineering team to determine best technical implementations
- Build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Define and analyse metrics to guide strategy and inform the success of products
Ideal candidates will have:
- 7+ years of product management experience in the digital arena with a focus on audience engagement and development
- Experience using CRM, email, social media and audience development tools and products to target, attract and retain loyal readers
- Crystal-clear communication skills
- Experience working in Agile environments with common tool-sets (JIRA, etc.)
- A “user-first” mentality to advocate for the best possible site and mobile experiences that drive consumption and revenue
- Ability to identify and improve key features across platforms
- News junkie status is a huge plus
If this sound like the perfect gig for you, submit your resume and drop us a few lines telling us why you’d love to be part of our team.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.