Business Insider is looking for a Senior Editor to manage coverage of consumer tech, with a focus on mobile.
This person will lead a team of reviewers and news writers covering phones, tablets, wearables, laptops, and all the other gadgets we use every day.
You should apply if:
- You have a deep understanding of consumer tech.
- You’re obsessed with consumer tech news.
- You have experience writing product news and reviews.
- You have experience managing a team of writers, or you want to take your talents to the next level and start editing.
- You know how to make the crazy, fast-paced world of tech easy to understand for smart people who want to learn more about it.
- You understand tech is more than what the latest smartphone can do. It touches every part of our lives from news to transportation to dating. You know how to explain and contextualize that for our large, eager audience.
Interested? Apply here.
This job is full-time and based in New York City. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
NOW WATCH: Apple sneaked in an annoying new feature in its latest iPhone iOS update — but there’s also an upside
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.