Eating well on a plane? It’s possible, but it will cost you.
We looked at the in-flight meals served on Business and on Economy Class on eight different airlines to see just how different dishes are.
Worth it or not? You decide.
More from INSIDER:
- Gorgeous photos of the wedding dress supermodel Miranda Kerr wore when she married billionaire Evan Spiegel
- Everything you need to know about Peter Kraus, the fan favourite and current front-runner on ‘The Bachelorette’
- Disney announced its cast for the live-action ‘Aladdin’ — and some people are furious
- A woman will play Doctor Who for the first time ever
- Disney just gave fans a sneak peek of 10 new blockbusters — here’s what they got to see
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.