- Brie Larson, who is currently starring in “Captain Marvel” and “Avengers: Endgame,” showed off her vocal talents on Instagram this weekend.
- She spent Friday night performing and uploading a cover of Ariana Grande’s “My Everything” to her stories in a series of videos, which Grande reposted.
- Fans were amazed by her voice, and loved that the two women were supporting each other.
- Larson actually had a brief pop career in the early 2000s, with a track called “She Said” and an album titled “Finally Out of P.E.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Brie Larson showed off her singing skills over the weekend when she spent Friday night recording a cover of Ariana Grande’s “My Everything.”
Die hard fans may remember she released the track “She Said” from her album called “Finally Out of P.E.” in 2005.
In a series of videos, Larson sang the Grande song, with several messages saying “@arianagrande stan forever,” and “Thank you @arianagrande for having the most fun songs to sing!!!”
Grande responded by reposting the video with a heart and crying face emojis.
Larson apparently borrowed the guitar and amp from her friend, but said she wants to get her own, so you may hear more of her voice in her Instagram stories in the near future.
Despite her musical past, fans were amazed by her voice, while others expressed their joy about the two talented women supporting each other.
“OK but Brie Larson sing Ariana Grande’s ‘My Everything’ is something I never knew I needed,” wrote one fan on Twitter.
“Ariana Grande supporting Brie supporting Ariana is the power that Brie has on women,” wrote another.
The footage has been uploaded to YouTube, and you can watch it here:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.