TheEllenShow/YouTubeBrie Larson and Scarlett Johansson appeared on ‘The Ellen Show.’
- The “Avengers: Endgame” stars Brie Larson and Scarlett Johansson appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Tuesday and talked about when they first met each other.
- After Larson said they met at a New Year’s Eve dinner, Johansson reminded her that they shared some scenes in the 2013 movie “Don Jon.” The “Captain Marvel” actress played Monica, and Johansson starred as Barbara.
- “Oh my God, it’s true,” Larson said. “I didn’t think about that because I just felt like I was basically a glorified extra and you were Scarlett Johansson.”
- Johansson responded: “I noticed you, Brie. You were not a glorified extra.”
- Watch the video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.